Year 10 Work experience
When you have found your work experience placement, please bring the signed Work experience arrangement form (and Travel form if required) to Caro Baring in the Careers Office.
Remember work experience is from Monday 20th August to Friday 24th August.
When can I start working?
You must be aged 15 years to start paid work (not 14 years and 9 months). There are some exceptions including being employed by a family businesses, or working in the television industry. You can start looking for work before you turn 15 and can also apply for a Tax file number as well.
Year 9 - resources for Health Careers
Here are some fantastic links to Health careers, training and work experience:
- Allied Health Professions - CAREERS
- Pathways to Becoming a Health Professional - CAREERS
- How to become a doctor - CAREERS
- Work experience for year 10 - Hands on Health program
- Volunteering with St John's Ambulance - Youth membership